A Car Seat organiser that fits over the front car seats and has pockets and pouches accessible from the back seat are ideal for people with small children riding in the back of the car. This can be used to store small toys, books, or other things to keep kids entertained during a car ride. Many of these over the seat organisers also have a spot for a small trash bag. This way garbage is collected into one spot and makes cleaning out the car simpler.
Car Seat organiser with 6 Pocket and Umbrella Holder fits on seat back in a car, auto, truck or van and organizes clutter in the cabin. Car Seat organiser is suitable for Cars, Trucks, Vans, Minivans, RV, Boats and more.
Keeping your car or truck interior tidy is easy with this convenient organiser as you can organize all of your travel necessities in minutes and with its adjustable quick-lock fastener and twin draw strings, it attaches easily to virtually any seat in seconds and is an ideal back seat organiser.
Contained in the car seat organiser are multiple storage compartments and see-thru mesh pockets, this durable nylon organiser also features unique features such as umbrella loops and beverage holders.
Car Seat Organiser Features:
- Car Seat organiser with adjustable quick-lock fasteners fits nearly any seat with head rest.
- Store children’s beverages for spill-free travel in the auto seat organiser.
- Covered pouch protects items inside of the car seat organiser.
- The car seat organiser has extra-large compartment stores maps, newspapers, magazines and much more.
- Ideal for storing emergency items for quick and easy access.
- The auto seat organiser with durable nylon construction for long life.
- Mesh pockets offer easy access to frequently used items.
- The Auto Seat organiser has twin draw strings to secure the organiser to virtually any car/truck seat back.
- The Car Seat organiser has built-in umbrella holder loops.
The car seat organiser can also be useful for drivers who travel alone where they can be fitted to the passenger seat back, facing to the front, where they are handy for the driver to access.